Saturday, May 26, 2012

Clint Dempsey to leave Craven Cottage

The USA international is looking for higher competition next season. The 29 year old has told Sports illustrated: "I am always going to want to play in Champions League. It is something I have never done. I would like to test myself at that level.


Clint Dempsey has also said "I want to do as much as I can in my career and look back and say I made the most of all the opportunities I've had," he added. "I'm always going to want to play in Champions League. It's something I've never done. 


Being in the peak of his career scoring 23 goals in all competitions, Dempsey has failed to sign a 3 year extension with Fulham F.C. Rumored teams to lead the chase is Arsenal which also tried to sign the second striker in the last transfer season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment